13. REMEDIES, OTHER OBLIGATIONS, BREACHES AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. The remedies provided in this Warrant shall be cumulative and in
addition to all other remedies available under this Warrant and the other Transaction Documents, at law or in equity (including a decree of specific performance and/or other injunctive relief), and
nothing herein shall limit the right of the Holder to pursue actual damages for any failure by the Company to comply with the terms of this Warrant. The Company acknowledges that a breach by it
of its obligations hereunder will cause irreparable harm to the Holder and that the remedy at law for any such breach may be inadequate. The Company therefore agrees that, in the event of any
such breach or threatened breach, the holder of this Warrant shall be entitled, in addition to all other available remedies, to an injunction restraining any breach, without the necessity of showing
economic loss and without any bond or other security being required.
14. TRANSFER. This Warrant and the Warrant Shares may be offered for sale, sold, transferred, pledged or assigned without the consent of the
Company, except as may otherwise be required by Section 2(f) of the Securities Purchase Agreement; provided, however, that this Warrant may not be offered for sale,
sold, transferred, pledged or assigned in part before the expiration of the Restricted Period.
15. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Warrant is prohibited by law or otherwise determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent
jurisdiction, the provision that would otherwise be prohibited, invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed amended to apply to the broadest extent that it would be valid and enforceable, and the
invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Warrant so long as this Warrant as so modified continues to express, without material
change, the original intentions of the parties as to the subject matter hereof and the prohibited nature, invalidity or unenforceability of the provision(s) in question does not substantially impair the
respective expectations or reciprocal obligations of the parties or the practical realization of the benefits that would otherwise be conferred upon the parties. The parties will endeavor in good faith
negotiations to replace the prohibited, invalid or unenforceable provision(s) with a valid provision(s), the effect of which comes as close as possible to that of the prohibited, invalid or unenforceable
16. DISCLOSURE. Upon receipt or delivery by the Company of any notice in accordance with the terms of this Warrant, unless the Company has in good faith
determined that the matters relating to such notice do not constitute material, nonpublic information relating to the Company or its subsidiaries, the Company shall contemporaneously with any
such receipt or delivery publicly disclose such material, nonpublic information on a Current Report on Form 8-K or otherwise. In the event that the Company believes that a notice contains
material, nonpublic information relating to the Company or its subsidiaries, the Company so shall indicate to the Holder contemporaneously with delivery of such notice, and in the absence of any
such indication, the Holder shall be allowed to presume that all matters relating to such notice do not constitute material, nonpublic information relating to the Company or its subsidiaries.
17. CERTAIN DEFINITIONS. For purposes of this Warrant, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "1933 Act" means the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
- 17 -